T-One Models T-50 1/5th Scale Jet
The KAI T-50 Golden Eagle is a family of South Korean supersonic advanced trainers and light combat aircraft, developed by Korea Aerospace Industries with Lockheed Martin. The T-50 is South Korea's first indigenous supersonic aircraft and one of the world's few supersonic trainers.
T-One models has developed a beautiful scale model of the T-50. They have applied the superior build design and quality in this model as in all their others. The scale details and functionality are superb along with the flight performance
Length: 2.6m (102.3)
Wingspan: 1.85m (72.8)
Standard T-50 ARF Package
Painted air-frame, scale speed brakes installed with cylinders, detailed Fiberglass scale cockpit, operational canopy, Kevlar tanks with fittings, hardware package, pipe, scale painted gear/wheels and brakes, gear & doors with cylinders installed. $5680.00
- Scale light kit installed with programmable controller $495.00
- Scale painted ordinance package with pylons, drop tanks and tip missiles $595.00
- Painted tip missiles only $125.00
- Wing Bag set $225.00
- Functioning (Turkey Feathers) exhaust nozzle. NOTE: The nozzle is still in development and is for looks only, not AB capable.
2 PNP Options:
1. SAVOX Servos- Includes the standard package and Lights installed, All servos and linkage installed, 4x SA1256TG Digital Servos, 2x SA-1230MG Digital Servos, All servo wires installed, Complete (FAC-1709U) air system installed, Fuel tanks installed and plumed with KT-UAT, $1995.00
2. HV AccuTORQ Servos- Same option as above with (6) AccuTORQ 600SG HV Premium Servos with Aluminum arms $2295.00
There are many paint schemes available, if you have one in mind not on our list please contact us directly
Please note that the shipping times are estimates and may vary, PRCJ does not have control over factory production or holidays which may cause extended delivery times.
First test flight video here, K-160, No Gyro: