Kingtech K60TP G4+
- KingTech G4+ utilizes SBus data transmission.
- Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
- The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
- A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
- The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
- After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes
Length: 362mm ( 14.25" )
Weight: 2400g ( 5 lb 4 oz )
Maximum Turbine RPM: up to 160,000
Power:7.3KW (5,000 to 7,000 RPM Dynamically )
EGT: 700°C max ( 1292°F max )
Fuel consumption: 240 g / min ( 8.46 oz. ) Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$550