- KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
- Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
- The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
- A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
- The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
- After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 152.6 mm ( 6″ )
Length: 374 mm ( 14.72″ )
Weight: 4 kg ( 8.81 lb )
RPM Range: up to 25,000-90,000RPM
Max Thrust: 45 kg ( 99 lb )
EGT: 760°C max
Fuel consumption: 1100 g / min
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manual