• KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 120 mm
Length: 299 mm
Weight: 2.2 kg
RPM Range: up to 33,000-112,000RPM
Max Thrust: 26 kg ±0.5
EGT: 700°C max
Fuel consumption: 760 g / min (26.80 oz / min)
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$350>
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manual