• KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 112.6 mm
Length: 280 mm
RPM Range: up to 33,000-120,000RPM
Thrust: 21 kg @ max RPM ( 46.3 lbs at max RPM)
EGT: 650°C max
Fuel consumption: 590 g / min ( 20.8 oz / min )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manual