T-One Models YAK 130 1/5.5 Scale
The YAK 130 jet is known for its graceful flying flying style and performance. It's an advanced pilot training aircraft, able to replicate characteristics of Russian 4th and 5th generation fighters.
All these great characteristics show in the T-One models Yak-130. It has great scale features, very light weight, Electric retracts/brakes and a overall great flying jet.
T-One models Yak-130
Weight 18 Lbs dry weight, recommended Engine K120 without ordinance - K160 With ordinance
Standard YAK-130 ARF Package
Painted air-frame, scale speed brake installed, detailed Fiberglass scale cockpit, Kevlar tank with fittings, hardware package, pipe, scale painted electric gear/wheels and brakes with T-One Models E-Gear Controller/Sequencer with Steering Gyro, gear & doors with servos installed. $4125.00
- Scale light kit installed 13+ lights with programmable controller $395.00
- Scale painted ordinance package with pylons $595.00
- Wing Bags $225.00
- All servo wires installed
- All HV Digital servos and linkage installed including speed brake
- Fuel system and lines installed
- T-One Models UAT installed
- Electric Landing gear installed with T-One Models gear controller
- Lights and controller installed
There are many paint schemes available for the YAK-130, if you have one in mind that's not on our list please contact us directly
Please note that the shipping times are estimates and may vary, PRCJ does not have control over factory production or holidays which may cause extended delivery times.
8-20 weeks for build and delivery times, please add 2-3 extra weeks for PNP