T-One Models 1/8.5 F-16
T-One Models all composite F-16 is designed around the smaller K-60 to K-85 Turbine engines. It is very detailed with rivets, panel lines and raised features. The T-One F-16 also comes with all electric scale operating landing gear and brakes using the T-One E-Gear Controller/Sequencer with Steering Gyro. The F-16 has plug in direct drive ailerons and removable tail. Surfaces are pre-hinged with Robart style pin hinges.
We also offer this jet in a PNP, Plug and Play version upgrade for only 1000.00 extra. See details below.
Wing/body bag set available in drop down menu. Must be ordered at time of kit order or extra shipping charges will apply.
Length 71.65 / Wingspan 46.85 (14.3 lbs Dry)
Power K-60-K-85 Max
Recommended Servo: Savox, SA1250MG or equivalent.
- Air frame
- Electric gear set and brakes
- Kevlar fuel tanks 1.8L / 60.8oz
- Half cockpit tub
- Installed lighting kit $190.00
- Installed gear/doors and 3 servos $160.00
- Wing tip missile set painted $65.00
- Under-wing missiles with pylons painted $95.00
The PNP upgrade includes everything listed in the Kit package and the Upgrade Options package plus the following: (excluding Under wing Missiles)
- All servos and linkage installed (6) Digital Metal gear servos)
- All servo and gear leads installed and routed to front of jet
- Installed Fuel system with UAT plumbed and vented
- Installed Pipe and hardware
Just add your RX, Batteries and K-60 to K-85 Turbine!
Please select the PNP Upgrade in the drop down menu.
Most F-16 color schemes available. We will be adding schemes soon!
Please note that the shipping times are estimates and may vary, PRCJ does not have control over factory production or holidays which may cause extended delivery times.
8-20 weeks for build and delivery times, please add 2-3 extra weeks for PNP
Shipping cost is $595.00
Team Pilot Dylan G. Putting the T-One F-16 K85 through some great maneuver's
John Weaver from Discount Hobby Warehouse and his K70 Powered
Wing/Fuse Bag Set
Well padded and fitted for your fuselage, Wings and stabs.