KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 71.4mm / 2.81”
Length: 167mm / 6.57”
Weight: 600g / 1.32lb (without engine bracket)
Max. RPM: 190000
Thrust: 6.5kg @ 15°C / 14.3 lb @ 59°F
EGT: 730°C max
Fuel consumption: 240g / min ( 8.46oz )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attachments
• Instruction Manual