• KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.K-142G4 SPECIFICATIONS
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 92.25mm ( 3.63” )
Length: 235mm ( 9.25” )
Weight: 1300g ( 2 lb 13 oz )
Maximum RPM: up to 142000
Thrust: 14 kg - 15°C ( 30.86 lb @ 59°F )
EGT: 750°C max
Fuel consumption: 440g / min ( 15.52 oz / min )
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attchments
• Instruction Manua