Smart Switch Battery Redundancy Switch with Pin Flag and Battery Watch Technology
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The next step in battery sharing technology
Based off our proven hidden switch design, we have taken our battery sharing technology and added a touch screen display. With the new Battery Guard Technology you'll always know the state of your model.
Designed with all batteries in mind
With the release of the LiFe battery chemistry, battery monitoring is more important than ever. Want to check how much you have used since your last charge the Smart Switch will show you, using our Battery Guard Technology we track how much each pack has used since last charge. Designed to work with all new 2 cell chemistries (LiFe, LiPo and Li-ion) as well as some 5 cell packs (NiHM and NiCD).
Simple one time setup
Simply plug your batteries in, power up and use the touch smart screen to program the chemistry and capacity if your packs. The Battery Guard Technology does the rest. Need to know if your packs are ok. The smart switch gives you live battery voltage on both packs. Want to know how much you are using per flight. We have included a per flight counter. We even included a flight timer and counter. Never wonder how many flights that airframe has had. The smart switch will give you the live feedback.
Need that extra scale look for your model. The Smart Switch comes with preinstalled splash screens including instrumentation panels, an artificial horizon and even a copy of the IMAC patter for scale aerobatic aircraft. Give your model that extra flair. The Smart Switch has you covered.
Smart Switch works with any single or dual battery system. Works with battery chemistry and voltage range from 2.5v to 8.4v.
Already have a power distribution system in place. The smart switch will work with any existing receiver and power distribution combination. Using our Pin Flag and Ultra Bright Blue LED which can be mount discretely on your scale model. The Pin Flag controls the internally mounted switch and battery redundancy circuit. The result - beautiful scale appearance with dual battery redundancy peace of mind.
Proven time and time again
With the release of the hidden switch, Advance Radio perfected battery sharing technology. This new balancing technology offers zero voltage drop battery balancing and redundancy which means it can handle huge loads without generating heat. This means your receiver and servos get all the power unlike conventional battery balancing which loses precious power as heat.
Want a switch that offers complete dual battery balancing and redundancy with an ultra-small footprint for your scale model then look no further. The new Smart Switch with battery balancing from our sister company AR (Advanced Radio) is the answer.
1 x Live feedback touch screen Smart display
1 x Pin Flag Switch with mounting hardware.
1 x Ultra Bright Blue LED with mounting hardware.
1 x Dual Battery Balancing power switch circuit with built in battery watch technology
2 x sets of Input and Output connectors of your choice.
* Ultra low foot print for the best scale looks.
* With built in Battery Guard Technology. The Smart Switch constantly monitors battery voltage and current draw.
* Works with single or dual battery configuration.
* Works with all battery chemistries. LiFe. LiPo, Lion, NiMh, NiCD. Battery voltage range can be from 4.8volts to 12 volts.
* Smart Switch is capable of handling input voltages up to 12volts.
* Minimal external Footprint - All you see on the outside of your model is a 3mm pin Flag socket and (if required) a ultra high bright Blue LED. The pin Flag controls the internal power switch and dual battery redundancy.
* Full Dual Battery Redundancy - If one battery fails the other battery takes full control.
* Maximum Battery Power Balancing – Using dual battery technology, The Smart Switch draws current proportionally from both batteries while moving both batteries to a complete load balance situation. This means you get the maximum capacity out of both batteries all the time.
* 2 x 25 amp independent circuits. HS1 is 2 x 25amp circuits into a high power matching battery redundancy circuit. HS1 actually uses 4 x 50 amp rated FET circuits for battery power matching. We passively rate HS1 at 25amps (Instantaneous) per circuit.
* Available as standard with JR In/Out, Futaba In/Out, Ultra In/Out, EC3 In/Out or XT60 In/Out combinations. In/Out power connections can be tailored to suit your connection requirements. Please specify when ordering.
* For higher current rating please select 18AWG or 16AWG connection cables. If you are not sure just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Screen 2.4inch diagonal touch screen with 64k color
* Screen case dimensions 3.4 x 2.0 x 0.5 inches
* Hidden switching circuit 2.4 x 1.8 x 0.5 inches.