Jet Soft Stands- For Building, Transport and Assembly
Soft Stand- For Building, Transport and Assembly
PLEASE NOTE: These soft stands ship in two different boxes, you may receive one box before the other.
- Provides stable support for jets on bench, worktable or transport
- Non-slip surface- holds jets from sliding while building or transporting
- Soft enough to not scratch fine finishes
- Standard soft foam contour pads fit most jet profiles (supplied U shape)
- Customizable- trim the foam for a more exact profile (using a serrated kitchen or electric knife)
- Adjustable footprint- extend the foam pads along the rails to fit almost any size build, transport or assembly need
- Light weight and easy to handle- less than 3 lbs.
- Grips well- reposition your build so the top of the fuse is angled towards you for easy access
- Aligning the rear pad under the wing will stabilize the plane when only one wing panel has been installed
- Flip the stand over to provide additional height. On many models this will allow an inverted jet to clear the turtle deck
- Smaller models will have enough clearance for full gear swing.
- Optional “6” risers” fit underneath stand allowing gear swing on larger jets
- Easy disassembly for storage or transport
- Fuel, alcohol and glue resistant
- Optional “blank” foam blocks allow the builder to customize each pad for an exact fit (with electric knife or serrated kitchen knife).
- T3- (2) 6” x 8” x 18” foam pads, 2 poles are 48” long. Front and back pads have gentle “U” curve
- T1- (2) 4” x 8” x 18” foam pads, 2 poles are 36” long. Front and back pads have gentle “U” curve
- 6” x 6” riser blocks (pr) to fit under the stand and provide additional clearance for larger jet gear swing
- 4” x 8” x 18” Blank Pads (pr) if you want to cut your own
- 6” x 8” x 18” Blank Pads (pr) if you want to cut your own
- Set jet right side up for building, storing or transporting
- Roll jet 45 degrees towards you for easy access into fuse for building
- Flip jet upside down for easy access to bottom
- Flip stand over to gain additional height
- Add option riser blocks to clear gear swing or turtle deck (if inverted)
- Push 2 poles through 1” holes in each of the foam pads
- Adjust length so the front pad is directly under a former and rear pad is either under a former or under the wing